£2.50 - £9.00
Beta Issue No. 6
Welcome to Issue No. 6 of Beta Magazine!
Pricing Explained: please pay what you can afford to enable more to read Beta Magazine.
Beta Magazine - £4.00 this helps us pay our fees, our designer and helps us work towards paying our contributors.
Access Facilitator - £2.50 this price helps us cover our fees and a little bit goes towards paying our designer but it's to enable access to those who aren't able to afford the full value price.
Beta Magazine (£4.00) + Support (£5) - £9.00 this covers the cost of our fees, pays our designer, editor and your kind support donation helps us work towards paying our contributors.
Contents of this Issue:
3: When Climbing is Climbing by Ana Bekenn
4: One Step At A Time by Fran Giacomozzi Review by Faye Hine
4 - 5: The 'Are You Even Experienced?' Experience by Poppy Walters
6 - 7: On Our Way To Rock Inclusion by Lena Frank
8 - 10: In Conversation with the Climbing Nomads by Nick Archer
11: Women’s Route Setting Workshop at Boulder Hut
12: Four Miles High Review by Emily Davis
13 - 14: Women’s Trad Festival by Theodora van Duin and María Eugenia
15 - 16: One Foot in Front of the Other by Ellen Williams
16 - 17: The Swamp by Courtney Warren
18: Bouldering, Beginners and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy by Rebecca McIntyre
19: Throwing Shapes: a reflection on climbing as a form of dance by Olivia Morris
20: Chatting with Siddrah, Founder of ClimbMuz
21 - 22: Trad Diaries: Learning to Lead by Emily Ankers
23: Spotlight, Lacuna Design, Want to Contribute?
24: Beta Magazine x Nerd That Draws Merch
24 - 25: Contributors
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE HERE'S SOME IMPORTANT INFO (we'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to read this and make a mental note)
- Your digital copy of Beta will automatically be emailed to the email account that is associated with your payment method account.
- It's quite a big file so it takes a while to download and open on your device, if you keep repeatedly clicking, you will reach maximum downloads - so please be a little bit patient.
- Once you have clicked on the download link, it will open Beta as an online pdf.
- Please make sure that you have space on your device/sufficient data allowance to download Beta Magazine, this Issue is 10.6MB.
- We don't have the luxury of a specific customer service team, we do all of this ourselves, so please be patient in us getting back to you and try and follow the guidance.
If finance is a barrier to you reading Beta Magazine please do not hesitate to send us an email or fill out the contact form requesting a free digital copy of Beta. We hope that the community can support us with this by choosing the price tier individuals can afford.
If you want to get a flavour of what Beta Magazine is before purchasing you can go over to our Instagram page to get a sense of what we're doing! We hope you enjoy reading and we thank you so much for your support. Please get in touch if you want to contribute to a future Issue or if you have feedback for our future 'Your Say' section at firstname.lastname@example.org
All views expressed by Contributors are their own.
We cannot offer refunds.