£2.50 - £4.50
Beta Issue No. 4
Welcome to Issue No. 4 of Beta Magazine! We hope you enjoy reading this one as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
This Issue's Contents:
1: by Emily Nicholl and Rosa Thorlby
2 - 4: P, me and the Wanderers by Pauline Taylor and Emily Ankers
5 - 6: Learning to Fall by JoJo Lewis
7 - 9: My Mountain Climbing Addiction by Steph Miller
10 - 11: No Games, Just Sport by Pete Edwards
12 - 14: Brilliance Breakthrough by Anastasija Strizakova
15 - 18: Another Migraine Monday... by Catherine Muckle
19 - 20: Perspective of an Outsider by Emma Flint
21 - 22: Review: A Feeling For Rock by Sarah-Jane Dobner
23 - 24: Climbing Needs to be More Accessible: What’s Our Next Move? By Christine Candeland
25 - 26: In Conversation with Martin Tallant
27 - 28: Sickbed to Summits by Sara Crosland
29 - 32: Boulder Prints by Sim Warren
33 - 35: ASK A COACH: How do I get rid of my imposter syndrome? By Lea Volpe
35: Your movement matters
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE HERE'S SOME IMPORTANT INFO (we'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to read this and make a mental note)
- Your digital copy of Beta will automatically be emailed to the email account that is associated with your payment method account.
- It's quite a big file so it takes a while to download and open on your device, if you keep repeatedly clicking, you will reach maximum downloads - so please be a little bit patient.
- Once you have clicked on the download link, it will open Beta as an online pdf.
- Please make sure that you have space on your device/sufficient data allowance to download Beta Magazine, this Issue is 14.4MB.
- We don't have the luxury of a specific customer service team, we do all of this ourselves, so please be patient in us getting back to you and try and follow the guidance.
Stripe takes a slightly smaller charge than PayPal, so if Stripe is an option for you we would be grateful.
If finance is a barrier to you reading Beta Magazine please do not hesitate to send us an email or fill out the contact form requesting a free digital copy of Beta. We hope that the community can support us with this by choosing the price tier individuals can afford.
If you want to get a flavour of what Beta Magazine is before purchasing you can go over to our Instagram page to get a sense of what we're doing! We hope you enjoy reading and we thank you so much for your support. Please get in touch if you want to contribute to a future Issue or if you have feedback for our future 'Your Say' section at email@example.com
Emily, Annie and Catherine
All views expressed by Contributors are their own.
We cannot offer refunds.